Almonte is a music video director capturing the dark vibes of New York City
After 5 years of producing Hip Hop music videos, Almonte is traveling the world to expand as a music video director. His most viewed hit was Kemba’s “Already” capturing the nightlife of New York City’s Chinatown and East Harlem. But Almonte has worked alongside Deebo Dioso since the start of his film career to make music videos with political themes. Being a public social media influencer, Almonte often makes cameos, eating a chopped cheese sandwich in Hajjis world famous Blue Sky Deli located in East Harlem– as seen in Kemba’s Already music video.
Whether a Youtube comedy ranter on Monday’s or a music video director on Tuesdays, Almonte’s work is always conceptual. Almonte’s style is dark, avant-garde, and provocative. Now, he travels to Tokyo, Oakland, and more to capture life outside what he’s familiar with.
Book Almonte by emailing: TheAlmonteFilms@gmail.com
Contact @TheAlmonteFilms on all social media.
Music Videos Appearing in this Reel:
-All This Gold(Story with caricatures): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbsUkI81Eog
– Trust(Performance within a story): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXjbVe8aW7E
– Already (Personality video): https://youtu.be/gSDb_wnKZnA
– Already Alternate (Experimental film): https://youtu.be/m2pvgp4hGws
– Do it Over (Romance Performance): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBCNmlnx-_I
– Back & Forward (Freestyle Performance): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kb_bwG6u5Y